Monday, May 24, 2010

Week 21 - “Yellow” Photo Challenge!


I snapped this photo of my daughter (in her goalie jersey, she has practice this afternoon) and captured her combing her stuffed bear. Remember combing your stuffed animals - this took me back 30 years and brought a smile to my face. I love her focused look. At 10 my daughter will not pose for me, but capturing this moment means so much more to me, and when I showed her the photo - she said "cool." That is about all the accolade that I need. Visit I heart faces to see more yellow!

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about kids who won't pose for you. The pics are so much better when we sneak up on them. :)

    This photo warms my heart. A very sweet and special moment between a bear and her best friend....

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!
    My iHEARTfaces entry this week: Lego stuck on Gwen's tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great candid shot..and so yellow! I like it alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! What a great moment to capture and I love all the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful for all that yellow to just naturally be all right there. Great shot.=)

    ReplyDelete