Wednesday, November 4, 2009

29 Day Giving Challenge


Yesterday I was at the bookstore, a place I have adopted as my "sitting ground" during my daughter's soccer practice. I was in the "self-help" section - for some reason I am drawn to that area of the bookstore. I was attracted to the cover of the book 29 Gifts. I opened it up and stood there and read for the next 90 minutes. I was sucked into this book and the message it was espousing. If you have a chance please visit the website www.29gits.org. I will be posting my 29 gifts on-line. Which means by putting this in print, I kind of have to stick to it - that is a risk and one I am going to take. My first gift is this post. It is a gift to Cami and her cause. Thank you Cami, for making me realize I have a lot to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment